Quách Thị Thu Hương
Lecturer in Biomedical Science
Affiliations: Molecular Medicine, Department of Science and Technology, VN-UK Insitute for Research and Executive Education, The University of Danang
- PhD in Molecular Medicine, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland, 2017
- MSc in Molecular Medicine, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom, 2012
- Lecturer in Molecular Medicine, The University of Danang, VN-UK Insitute for Research and Executive Education ( 12/2017 –date)
- Teaching assistant in National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland (2013-2016)
- Industry placement in Boston Scientific Ireland, Galway, Ireland (Jun – Sep 2013)
- Research assistant in Nagasaki University project, National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Hanoi, Vietnam (2008-2011)
- Laboratory technician in Prenatal Metabolic Disorder Screening Center in Gynecology National Hospital, Hanoi, Vietnam (part-time), (2010)
: “Combination of Cdc7 and PARP inhibitors for breast cancer treatment” (Quachthithu, H., Rainey, MD. and Santocanale, C) in MMI Annual Scientific Meeting 2014, Dublin, Ireland
“DNA replication in the presence of Cdc7 inhibition in human breast cancer cells” (Quachthithu, H., Rainey, MD. and Santocanale, C) in MMI Annual Scientific Meeting 2015, Dublin, Ireland
- Presentation : “Investigating the effects and mechanism of action of CDC7 inhibition on human breast cells” in College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Service (CMNHS) Postgraduate Research Day 2016 (Huong Quachthithu), Galway, Ireland
- “Investigating the effects of CDC7 kinase inhibition on DNA replication and cell cycle of human cells ” of Prof Corrado Santocanale, National University of Ireland Galway, Ireland (2013-2016) (PhD student)
- “The effect of oral squamous cell carcinoma secreted factors on the microRNA profile of microvascular endothelial cells” of Dr Stuart Hunt, Dentistry School, University of Sheffield, UK (2012) (MSc student)
- “Emerging of hybrid Vibrio cholerae in Vietnam through 2007-2009” of Prof Tetsu Yamashiro (2008-2011) (Research assistant)
- “Screening the metabolism disorders acquired by neonatal and prenatal in Northern Vietnam for 5 years” of Dr Le Anh Tuan (2010) (Laboratory and research assistant)
- “Investigation the pathogenesis of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in hospital infection” of Dr Nguyen Van Hieu (2007) (BSc student)
- Wu, K. Z. L., Wang, G. N., Fitzgerald, J., Quachthithu, H., Rainey, M. D., Cattaneo, A., … Santocanale, C. (2016). DDK dependent regulation of TOP2A at centromeres revealed by a chemical genetics approach. Nucleic Acids Research, 44(18), 8786–8798. http://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkw626
- Rainey, M.D., Quachthithu, H., Gaboriau, D. and Santocanale, C. (2017) “DNA replication dynamics and cellular responses to ATP competitive CDC7 kinase inhibitors”, ACS Chemical Biology. http://doi.org/10.1021/acschembio.7b00117
Nguyễn Văn Huy Lecturer in Physics Work place: Lecturer at VN-UK Institute for Research...
Lecturer, Deputy Head of Department of Biochemical, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, the University...
Lecturer at Faculty of Chemistry – Biology – Environment, Pham Van Dong University Email address ...
Phone: 0906 568871 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Tiến sĩ- Bác sĩ, Trưởng phòng Kế hoạch...
Secretary Affiliations: Department of Science and Technology, VN-UK Insitute for Research and Executive Education, The...
Lecturer in Biomedical Science Affiliations: Biomedical Science, Department of Science and Technology, VN-UK Insitute...
Tiến sĩ Lê Phước Cường Email: lê_p_cường@mail.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org Lý lịch khoa học: Xem thêm tại...
Tiến sĩ Cao Xuân Hữu Email: email@example.com Lý lịch khoa học: Xem thêm tại đây.
Tiến sĩ Nguyễn Hoàng Minh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Lý lịch khoa học: Xem thêm tại đây.
Tiến sĩ Phạm Thị Đoan Trinh Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Lý lịch khoa học: Xem...
Tiến sĩ Lê Thị Thùy Trâm Email: email@example.com Lý lịch khoa học: xem thêm tại...
Lecturer in Biomedical Science lecturer Short personal statement Affiliations: Biomedical Science Phone: (+84) 1662717359...
Lecturer in Biomedical Science Head of Rearch and Industrial Cooperation Office Short personal statement...